Shiba online casinos are not as common as Dogecoin online casinos, but they do exist. Finding Shiba Inu casinos can be overwhelming, and this is why we have taken care of this for you. We have compiled a list of the most popular Shiba Inu casinos in this article, which you can access by scrolling down below.
Top Online Casinos with Shiba Inu in India
Shiba Inu at Online Casinos
Also known as the “Shiba Token”, Shiba Inu is a new cryptocurrency coin in the market that is here to take upon Dogecoin! Just like Dogecoin, this coin also originated as a meme in 2020. The name of this cryptocurrency comes from a Japanese dog that is the symbol of Dogecoin as well.
This cryptocurrency saw a huge growth in its value in a short period of time and this is why it is now becoming a popular payment method at online casinos too. Shiba Inu, just like any other cryptocurrency, can be bought from an online cryptocurrency exchange. Amongst other cryptocurrencies, this one can also be used at online casinos.
As soon as you get your Shiba Inu coins in your wallet, you are ready to start wagering and playing at online casinos! Now, let us talk about the pros and cons of this particular payment method.
Why choose a Shiba Inu online casino?
It's far too early to make any firm judgments about Shiba Inu. The cryptocurrency refers to itself as the Dogecoin killer, which is a bold claim. It reveals what the company's goals are.
The sudden surge in interest, however, does not necessarily imply that Shiba Inu is here to stay, and even if it were, there is no guarantee that casino gamblers will begin to use it for betting.
Unless you're a crypto enthusiast who enjoys taking risks, we recommend starting slowly with this one or waiting until it becomes a more well-known option in the cryptocurrency betting world.
Pros and Cons
Don’t want to read the whole article and still want to know if Shiba Inu is worth it? Don’t worry because we got this sorted! Read this list of pros and cons we’ve made below and you can make your decision quickly!
- Cheaper as compared to Bitcoin: Bitcoin is a popular cryptocurrency, but, it cannot be forgotten that it is also one of the most expensive ones. For players, who’d like to play with cryptocurrency but still don’t want to spend bucks on Bitcoin, they can go for Shiba Inu.
- Not centralized: Shiba Inu, or any cryptocurrency for that matter, is not centralized. This means no restrictions, problems, or questioning. You are free to use your coins wherever and whenever you want. This makes Shiba Inu the perfect payment method for gambling.
- Faster: Transactions with Shiba Inu are quick. Especially, when you compare this with other payment methods like Visa, Mastercard, or Bank Transfers. These payment methods may take days to process your gambling transactions but this will not be the case with Shiba Inu.
- Payment Anonymity: People like staying anonymous, especially when it comes to gambling. Shiba Inu makes for the perfect payment method when you are trying to stay anonymous. Since Shiba Inu is a decentralized cryptocurrency, it means no record of your transactions with this cryptocurrency can be found on the internet.
- Highly Volatile: Shiba Inu's value increased by 55 percent in one week in October 2021, then increased by over 240 percent the following week. Naturally, this is a period of tremendous growth. It may continue to rise, but history indicates that Shiba Inu will either level off or fall out.
How to deposit using Shiba Inu?
Making deposits using Shiba Inu are simple, easy, and quick. If your crypto wallet is funded with Shiba Inu coins, you’ll be able to make a deposit in seconds. Before we tell you how to make a deposit using Shiba Inu coins (or tokens), we want to let you know that you need wallets like Binance to do so.
Your Binance wallet must be funded with Shiba Inu tokens to ensure that these tokens can be used to deposit at online casinos. Now, let us see how a Shiba Inu deposit is made:
Step 1: Log in to your account
The first step would be to log in to your preferred casino account if you can do so on both mobiles as well as desktops. Next, you need to visit the deposit section at the casino. This section may be called the “Cashier” section as well. Whatever it is, you select it.
Step 2: Choose Shiba Inu as your deposit option
Now that you will be on the deposit page, you may be seeing a list of a few deposit options. We have attached a screenshot of what it will look like at 22Bet. Out of the cryptocurrencies you can see, you need to choose Shiba Inu. You will need to enter your sending address or you can simply copy it.
Step 3: Confirm the Transaction
This will send a payment request to your wallet. Now you will need to go to your wallet, click on the “Send Payment” option, and then authorize the transaction. Once this is done, your deposit will be completed.
Tips for when making a deposit with Shiba Inu
- Minimum and Maximum Limits: All online casinos usually have minimum and maximum limits associated with them. When you make a deposit with Shiba Inu, you will need to abide by these limits. For deposits, there should not be a maximum limit but there will surely be a minimum limit. Make sure you keep that in mind.
- Funding your Crypto Wallet: As mentioned previously, your crypto wallet must be funded with Shiba Inu tokens before you can deposit them into your online casino account. So, make sure you have bought a few Shiba Inu tokens and then filled your crypto wallet with these.
How to withdraw with Shiba Inu?
Withdrawing using cryptocurrencies like Shiba Inu is one of the primary concerns that people have. While it is a genuine concern, there isn’t much to be worried about here.
All you have to do is go to the cashout page on any of your favorite cryptocurrency gambling sites and enter your crypto wallet address. If you registered and purchased Shiba Inu on the casino's website, you should create a new wallet separate from the casino. BRD, Electrum.org, Ledger Nano S, or Trezor.io are all good options.
If you want to cash out your Shiba Inu coins, don't use Coinbase because it doesn't want to be associated with any gambling sites, and doing so will result in you losing all of your hard-earned Shiba Inu coins.
Our recommendations before making a withdrawal
- Know the fees: Before you make a withdrawal using Shiba Inu, you must know what fee is going to be charged. Unfortunately, most online casinos will charge a fee from you especially because they need to cover the blockchain transactions. The fee that will be charged to you will be mentioned in the terms and conditions or on the payments page.
- Withdrawing from your wallet: Many people want to know how can they withdraw their Shiba Inu token into their bank accounts. You must know that in order to get your Shiba Inu tokens into fiat money, you need to sell your tokens. It is only after you sell your tokens, that you can convert your cryptocurrency into fiat currency.
- Wagering Requirements: Before you go ahead and make a withdrawal, it is important that you
More about Shiba Inu
Here are two more things you should know about the Shiba Inu payment method before you go ahead and start using it.
There are no casino fees on deposits, but you will usually be charged when withdrawing funds from casinos. The fee is intended to cover the costs of blockchain transactions. If a casino charges excessive withdrawal fees, be wary and look for a casino that offers better terms. Keep in mind that the SHIB token is listed on multiple blockchains, and some casinos accept payments from networks other than Ethereum(ETH fees are very high now).
Deposits with Shiba Inu are almost instant. The same goes for withdrawals as well. This feature also makes up for one of the benefits of Shiba Inu. As soon as you enter the sending code and click send in your crypto wallet your deposit is made.
When you withdraw, the timeline is quickest. Other methods of payment take at least a day to process your withdrawals but your Shiba Inu wallet will reflect the withdrawal amount immediately. So if you like payment methods that are quick, you’ll enjoy Shiba Inu for sure.
Safety and Security with Shiba Inu
While there is always speculation around if cryptocurrency is safe, we can proudly say that when it comes to gambling Shiba Inu is as safe as it gets. When compared to debit or credit cards, gambling online with cryptocurrencies like SHIB is unquestionably safer. Check to see if the casino has a current gambling licence and is reputable. It's always a big red flag if a casino doesn't have a licence.
Read the terms and conditions before depositing your Shiba Inu coins into your casino account. You may not be eligible for a refund if you break any of the rules. Check to see if the casino accepts players from your country as well, as this is one of the areas where many people have issues.
How do we choose the Shiba Inu online casinos?
You may have taken a look at our Shiba Inu casino recommendations, but you may be wondering how we choose our Shiba Inu casinos. So, here are the considerations we make when choosing an online casino for you.
Variety of Games
An online casino will be of no use if there isn’t a nice variety of games available there. This is why we value a good variety of games when selecting a Shiba Inu casino for you. We look at the different categories of games available like Live Casinos, Slots, Table Games, Bingo, and Poker. We also check to see if there is enough variety further in these categories. For example, live dealer games must have a variety of software providers and different tables with different stakes.
Bonuses and Promotions
Bonuses and promotions are another important part of playing at online casinos. It can be said without a doubt that such offers enhance the overall experience of playing and bring a thrill to gambling. This is why we always recommend casinos that have various different types of bonuses and other offers. We also look at the wagering requirements associated with these bonuses and make sure these are fair.
Safety and Licensing
We do not want to put the personal details of our customers in danger and this is why we are always keeping a check on the safety and licensing of online casinos. Every casino that you will find on our list will have a valid and reputable license. Our recommended casinos also have the best industry safety measures in place. This makes our Shiba Inu casino completely safe and secure.
Even though we hope that you never run into a problem, we make sure that if you do there is proper customer support available for you. We look at different types of customer support options given to our players. Popular channels of customer support like live chat and email can always be found at our online casinos. We also look if the casino we recommend has knowledgeable and professional customer support or not.
Methods of Payment
Methods of payment are an important part of playing at online casinos. Since deposits and withdrawals are mostly a concern for players, we make sure our casinos have plenty of options. We also make sure that there are no fees or minimum fees associated with these methods.
Is Shiba Inu a good cryptocurrency to invest in?
Shiba Inu appears to be an excellent investment in the crypto space. As we've seen with Dogecoin, meme-type tokens are expected to be the future, particularly in online casinos.
Is it true that SHIB deposits are fee-free?
No. Shiba Inu, like almost all cryptocurrencies, has fees. While these are lower than BTC or ETH transaction fees, they are comparable to Ripple, Tron, and Dash transaction fees.
Is Shiba Inu Accepted at All Crypto Casinos?
By a long shot, no. In fact, Shiba Inu is currently accepted by only a few crypto casinos. Simply put, cryptocurrency is far too new. However, this could change in the future.
Will I be able to withdraw my Shiba Inu tokens?
Yes, you can withdraw your Shiba Inu tokens from the online casino. The process for this is the same as any other withdrawal method. However, in order to convert your tokens into fiat currency, you will have to sell them on your crypto exchange.
- Top Online Casinos with Shiba Inu in India