About UPI Online Casinos
UPI stands for United Payments Interface, which came into existence in 2016. The National Payments Corporation of India introduced it for easy banking for all sections of society.
UPI system supports real-time payment transactions between various Indian banks and merchants on a single application. The interface has now been popularized throughout India and used for day-to-day transactions.
Since its one of the leading payment options in India, online casinos have included it on their platforms to offer users easy and instant transactions.
If you don't have a UPI ID, you can create one on your official banking app or third-party e-wallets. It literally takes less than a minute to create the ID and bring it to deposit money into your gambling site account.
We have discussed more on casino online with UPI below. So, stay with us to know all the interesting facts on casinos that accept UPI in India.
Why Choose a UPI Online Casino?
There are various reasons to choose UPI casinos for gambling online. UPI offers a simplified and straightforward deposit system. You can add your deposits faster without any processing charges.
Also, you are not required to share any other banking details other than your UPI ID. This makes it secure to access.
Pros and Cons of UPI Online Casinos
UPI is indeed one of the excellent payment systems to use at online casinos. It has several benefits allowing you for seamless banking. But it has a few disadvantages too. Let's learn all about UPI's pros and cons at online casinos.
+ Support superfast and instant deposits
+ Highly secure payment option to use at gambling sites
+ No hassles of adding access information like bank details, account number, IFSC code, etc.
+ Works on just UPI ID
+ You can claim casino bonuses on UPI deposits
+ No deposit transaction fees
- Does not support online casino withdrawals
- Has an upper deposit limitation of ₹1,00,000, which is not suitable for high-budget players
How to Deposit with UPI?
As we mentioned before, deposits via UPI are instant and seamless to process. They are also secure to use since you don’t share any massive banking details here. All you need is a UPI ID, and you are good to go.
Here is how you can generally deposit at an online casino with UPI in India:
Step 1: Select and Register at the UPI Online Casino
We have created a list of the best Indian online casinos that accepts UPI. Check the list to pick the most suitable casino for gaming. Some of the top casinos that accept UPI deposits are Voodoo Dreams, Casino Days, Europa Casino, 22bet, and others.
After selecting one of the sites, register thereby adding all the required details. Finally, click on confirm to create the account.
Step 2: Payments/Cashier Page
Next, you can look for the Payments/Cashier/Deposits button, usually placed at the top of the casino site. Click on it to view the available deposit methods for online casino in India. Select the UPI method from the list.
Step 3: Enter the Amount and UPI ID
After selecting the option, you will be redirected to a new window.
Enter the amount and click on deposit.
On the next page, mention your UPI ID and again click on deposit.
A new window will open, indicating to have sent you the transaction link on your app.
Step 4: Log in to your UPI App
Finally, open your bank app or e-wallet associated with your UPI ID on your smartphone or other devices. Accept and approve the deposit amount by mentioning the required details. After all this, your transaction will be successful.
Step 5: Back to Casino Account
Once you have confirmed the deposit and completed the transaction, go back to your casino account. Check the balance to see if the amount has been credited. It usually is instant, but you can wait for a few minutes to see the deposit amount.
Tips when Making a Deposit at Casino with UPI in India
Some tips to know before depositing with UPI:
- You must have a UPI ID connected to your bank account or e-wallets. If you don’t have one, ensure to create it and then deposit using it.
- Usually, users are logged into their banking app or e-wallets to make the transaction. If you don't have the app, you can log in on your browser and keep ready to process transaction requests.
- Recheck your UPI ID when you mention it on the gambling site.
- Assess the deposit limitations before so that you can add the amount within the limit for a successful transaction.
- Generally, no fees are applicable on the deposit made at an Indian online casino with UPI. But we encourage you to check with customer support and plan your deposit amount accordingly.
How to Withdraw at Online Casino with UPI in India?
We know how exciting it is to withdraw the winnings after gambling at online casinos. Hence, we always strive to suggest to our readers the best banking method casinos for quick and effortless withdrawals.
UPI generally supports deposits at almost all casinos. Unfortunately, there are no provisions for UPI withdrawals currently. However, online casinos in India have availed of other payment options that are user-friendly to access from this region.
Here is the list of the chief banking options that support withdrawals at the gambling sites:
Net Banking: The Internet banking option is supported on almost all online casinos for withdrawals. In fact, the operators include many of the popular Indian banks through which you can withdraw. Depending on the gambling site, you can withdraw from ₹200 to ₹1,00,000.
Net banking processing time takes up to 48 hours. Further, it takes another 3 to 7 days for the amount to reach your bank account.
E-Wallets: Some of the e-wallets like Paytm also support easy withdrawals. It takes 1 to 5 days for the amount to be processed and released into your bank account. However, your minimum amount must be slightly higher than ₹1,000 to withdraw from your gambling account.
IMPS: IMPS stands for Immediate Payment Service, an inter-banking electronic money transfer system. So, once you send a withdrawal request to the casino, it debits money from your casino account and processes to transfer it to your bank account.
IMPS is generally considered one of the fastest ways of money transfers. You can use it 24/7 to send and receive money.
Our Recommendations before requesting a Withdrawal
No matter which banking method you opt for withdrawal, a few things remain common on all sites. These include:
- You must complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification process before sending your first withdrawal request.
- Discuss with the customer support to know the withdrawal limitations
- Use all the bonuses and complete the wagering requirements on bonuses before opting to withdraw.
UPI Online Casino Transactions
Although many Indian have already used UPI for transactions, there still remain some queries when using the method at online casinos. So, we mention some of the common queries and detailed explanations to them.
Do casinos charge UPI Transaction Fees?
UPI majorly supports deposits at the casinos. However, gambling sites maintain zero transaction fees on almost all deposits. So, you don’t have to worry about transaction charges while making deposits using UPI.
How long does UPI processing take?
UPI processing time is usually instant-on gambling sites. After you have deposited, you will usually see the amount in your casino account in less than a minute. However, if you don't find it sooner, we suggest you wait for a few minutes and contact customer support for help.
Are there any deposit limits on UPI transactions?
Depending on the casino, the deposit limits vary from ₹200 to ₹1,00,000. You will generally find these limits mentioned in or above the ‘amount’ slot while making the payment.
Secure Deposit with UPI at an Online Casino India
Online casinos take all the measures to present you with a secure financial platform. They make use of the latest technological tools like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TSL) to encode and protect your data.
However, you must also ensure some cautious measures during online banking as a user. We suggest you do not share your UPI ID or OTP with the customer service at the gambling sites. Do not discuss your banking info or casino username & password with other players online.
How do we choose Casinos Online with UPI?
We take utmost care to check various features of an online casino before recommending the site to our Indian readers. Our experienced team works to know if the site is reliable, whether its bonuses are authentic, whether it pays users' winnings with honesty, etc.
Below, we share with you some of the important factors that we consider while inspecting gambling sites.
- License: We always opt for licensed online casinos. These sites are reliable compared to the ones without a license. The licensing boards generally act as middlemen if any dispute arises between gamblers and casinos. Also, the authorities regulate the casino to ascertain fair and honest gambling opportunities for the players.
- Availability of the Payment Options: Next, we assess all available payment options suitable for our Indian punters. Of course, to suggest UPI gambling platforms, we look for this payment option first. However, we also check other deposit options in casinos in India so that our readers have multiple banking options to choose from for convenient banking.
- Transaction Timings: We all want our withdrawals to be as fast as deposits. So, our team picks platforms with faster transaction facilities to suggest to you.
- Security Features on the Casino site: We understand the importance of security measures needed to ensure protected financial transactions and gambling. This is because we are dealing with real money here. Hence, our team verifies the safety standards to include the casino on our list.
- Bonuses and Promo Offer: Welcome bonuses and promotional offers give a boost to your gambling ventures. You get some extra gaming credits, free spins, cashback, etc, to play there.